Kind Lips in the Classroom
The Kind Lips school program offers administrators and educators a flexible, easy-to-implement program that promotes being kind to yourself and others in and out of the classroom. The program can stand alone or be incorporated into a larger curriculum format. Kind Lips in the Classroom includes:
- Kind Lips Lip Balm: Serves as a behavior modification tool to speak kind words when applied.
- Kindness Cards: Each student receives two cards where they write a kind sentence about themselves as well as someone else in the class.
- Poster: Anchor chart to reinforce kind words and behaviors.
- Video of What We Say Matters: Visual that shows kindness in motion.
- Educator Instructions: Explains the program and how to easily implement it in the classroom.
- Powerpoint Slides: Grade appropriate activity and extension activities for students and staff.
- Letter to Parents: Promotes a conversation in the home about the impact our words and behaviors have on those around